If you’ve not yet created a promotion in your Amazon Seller Central account, you can find a Step by step guide to creating an Amazon promotion and generating coupon codes by going here.
So, once you have created the codes on your Amazon Seller account, the main challenge would be how can you distribute the coupon codes to your customers. So, in this step by step guide, we will be helping to set up a system to distribute the unique codes easily to your customers through email using bulk email providers like Mailchimp, Aweber, Getresponse, Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign or Sendinblue.
In this guide we will be covering 2 parts
- Part 1: Creating campaign on Vauchar for adding codes which you have generated on Amazon.
- Part 2: Sending the codes to your customers through third party email providers
Before we begin, the first step would be to connect the third party email providers with your Vauchar account. To connect the respective email provider, go to the Apps tab from sidebar navigation. Select the third party email provider from the list and choose the Connect Now option. (Note: some apps are available only on our paid plans, so let us know if you need a free trial for testing purpose).
Part 1: Creating campaign on Vauchar for adding codes which you have generated on Amazon.
- To create a new campaign on Vauchar, navigate to Campaigns tab on your dashboard and go to Add New Campaign
Select Third Party Email provider from the apps list and move to next screen.
Select the Subscriber List to which you want to send the discount codes. (Currently, you can send the codes to only one subscriber list using each campaign. If you want to send coupons to more than one list, we recommend creating a separate campaign for each list)
Enter the details of the campaigns and select “I want to use own discount codes” option and paste all the codes which you have generated from Amazon and click on Create Campaign
Once the campaign is created successfully, you will get the link for the campaign which will look something like this:
Part 2: Sending the codes to your customers through third party email providers
- After the link for the campaign is generated on Vauchar, visit the third party email provider.
- Create the email selecting the same subscriber list which you have selected while creating the campaign on Vauchar.
- Insert the Campaign Link which you have received from Vauchar into the body of the email which you are going to send to your customer.
- Send the email to your customers. Now whenever, your customer click on the link on the email body, they will be taken to a separate page where they will be able to see thie amazon code.